Fw: TONIGHT - Dr. Katherine Hayhoe at U of M
From: Mary Jo Cristofaro (mjcristofarogmail.com)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 10:06:18 -0700 (PDT)
‎FYI folks

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
From: CCL Northfield <cclnorthfield [at] gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2016 11:47 AM
To: CCL Northfield
Subject: TONIGHT - Dr. Katherine Hayhoe at U of M

All,

Sorry for this late notice, but just learned that Dr. Katherine Hayhoe will be speaking tonight at 7pm in St. Paul. (details below)

Dr. Hayhoe is both passionate and optimistic. She is an OUTSTANDING speaker and I have heard her on several occasions.  If you can possibly get to this, I hope you will try.  Also, if willing, forward the attached flier to friends.  Maybe get some friends to carpool!

                AA

Alan Anderson

luckyduck49 [at] gmail.com

Cell: 507-301-4673

Regarding the challenges of the world:

No one can do everything, but everyone can do something!

Great opportunity to learn from a real Climate Scientist

What: A talk by a real climate scientist on Climate Change: Facts, Fictions and Christian Faith presented by Dr. Katherine Hayhoe, Dir. of Climate Science Center at Texas Tech U. and author of the book A Climate for Change: Global warming facts for faith-based decisions

When: Tonight, 7:00 – 8:00 pm (drive time from NF is 60 min.)

Where: St. Paul Student Ctr. Theater, 2017 Buford Ave., St. Paul, MN 55108

Who: Open to the public

Cost: FREE

Why attend: Climate Change is an unprecedented challenge to the future of  humankind.  14 of the last 15 years have been the hottest on record -- and 2016 is off to a new record start.  Our children’s and grandchildren’s futures are at stake.  We need to listen to the scientists and then act accordingly.