Northfield Time Bank community info meeting on March 12th at the Senior Center
From: Angel Dobrow (adobrowhotmail.com)
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 07:18:00 -0800 (PST)

Please join us on Saturday March 12 for an informational meeting; this is the first in a series to promote our New Member Campaign.

Current members are welcome as well, we want to expand the Time Bank's offerings and re-energize this valuable community resource. Feel free to pass this flyer to your own networks!

Questions? Let me know---

Angel Dobrow

Transition Northfield

507-301-3544