Carleton Climate Action Week Kickoff Event
From: Paul (paulearthpeopleshare.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 10:44:16 -0800 (PST)
Hello, Everyone,

I got an email from Bob Ciernia of CCL about this, and thought I'd let
Transitioners know about it, in case any of you are free and can come.  Here's
the info from the Carleton calendar:

Join us Monday, February 8th to kickoff the beginning of Climate Action Week:
No Impact Edition! Learn about all the events during Climate Action Week,
sign-up for No Impact Challenges, listen to a performance by Just Cellin' at
4:15 pmand hear renowned keynote speaker, J Drake Hamilton of Fresh Energy, at
4:30 pm.

Sponsored by Carleton College Sustainability Office, Center for Community and
Civic Engagement and Bon Appetit.

This should be interesting and possibly rather fun.  Plus, since I haven't seen
many of you lately, it'd be a chance to meet up and talk for a bit.  Paul and I
went to see the film "No Impact Man" at Carleton yesterday, which turned out to
be really good, and highly recommended if they're showing it again.  (Paul may
just possibly buy a copy, as it would be great to show it at some point.)

I hope to see a few of you there!  (Paul's too busy working to come, and Sara
has to work, so it'll just be me.)  In the past, this would've been our night
for Resilient Household, which seems to have fallen by the wayside.  Perhaps
some of you from that group would like to meet up at this, and we could catch
up with each other a bit.
BTW, Carleton's Great Hall is close to Sayles Hill student union.  If you go in
the main door of Sayles and go straight ahead down the hall, turn left around
the stairwel and then right, the big room on your left is the Great Hall.

See you soon, I hope!

Eleanor Haase