You're invited to a Dharma talk this Sunday morning
From: Shodo Spring (shodo.springgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 07:14:59 -0800 (PST)
Hi everybody,

I'm speaking at 10:15, Sunday Nov 8, at Northfield Buddhist Meditation Center, 313 1/2 Division St, Northfield. There's sitting meditation at 9:30, and instruction at 9 for anyone who likes.

I know this conflicts with the UU service but want to extend the invitation. I apologize for any duplications - some of us are connected in multiple ways.

I'll be talking about the Genjo Koan, in particular a well-known passage that begins "To study the Buddha Way is to study the self."

While I'm here - I am just beginning a private practice in Northfield, in life coaching. And the Mountains and Waters fundraising is near completion, just a couple thousand more.

Warmly,
Shodo