SHERCO ACTION LINKS- Transition youth at First UCC today 5:30 for photo petition!
From: Mary Jo Cristofaro (mjcristofarogmail.com)
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 09:55:25 -0800 (PST)
Today is Sierra Clubs Sherco Social Media Day of Action people from all over the state are letting Xcel know that we are done with coal! Please take action below- It's quick and easy and come to First UCC today at 5:30 where Transition Youth will have petitions to sign, computers set up for posting comments to xcel and will be taking a photo petition!

Thanks for taking action today and for spreading the word!
Cheers-
Mary Jo Cristofaro

ONLINE ACTION: You will likely receive an email later today encouraging you to post a message to Xcel's Facebook page (or Tweet @Xcel Energy Minnesota). Click here for a link to share to spread the word!

FACEBOOK EVENT: You can also invite folks to a Facebook event with all the details.

Let's get over 100 ppl to call on Xcel to replace Sherco 1&2 with clean energy.

Also, while you are on FB, we encourage you to like other people's posts. And if you are on Twitter, retweet away!