Fwd: Calling all Preppers, Permies, and Perennial Homesteaders!
From: Mera Colling (meracollinggmail.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 06:37:28 -0700 (PDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chelsea Green Publishing <web [at] chelseagreen.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 8:30 AM
Subject: Calling all Preppers, Permies, and Perennial Homesteaders!
To: meracolling [at] gmail.com

If you are having trouble reading this email, you may view the online version

Like this on Facebook
Join us at Chelseagreen.com
Lead Image

Essential Books for Homesteaders

In this age of rapid change, how can we best adapt to sustain our food systems and regenerate our land?

Drawing from time-tested holistic techniques our authors show homesteaders, farmers and growers of all sizes how to remain resilient.

Whether you grow veggies and herbs on your balcony, intensively garden a half-acre on your homestead, or make a living off the land, we've got a book (or two) for you.

Our books and authors never skim the surface - they think in systems and farm holistically, applying the wisdom of letting nature do the heavy lifting and giving the skills to empower you.

We hope you're having a busy and abundant growing season!

Happy reading from the folks at Chelsea Green Publishing

P.S. Don't forget to look at our full list of sale books here: www.chelseagreen.com/bookstore/sale

Discount codes do not combine with other offers—our books already on sale for example. Free shipping for orders $100 or more is applied after the discount is applied. (U.S. Orders Only). International orders can be placed by phone (802-295-6300) or email.

Homesteading Books: 25% off until July 31st

The Resilient Farm and Homestead
Retail: $40.00
Sale: $30.00

Keeping a Family Cow