Fwd: Open Source Ecology Microhouse Workshop
From: Paul Sebby (psebbywell.com)
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 14:20:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, Transitioners —
If you’re interested in participating in a micro-house workshop in Missouri later this month, check out the links below.

======
From: Stephen Whiting <whiting.stephen [at] gmail.com>
Subject: Open Source Ecology Microhouse Workshop
Date: July 10, 2014 at 10:58:04 AM CDT

Good Morning Transition Northfield,

I am currently interning for Open Source Ecology this summer in Maysville, MO. We are a non-profit developing a portfolio of open source hardware.

At the end of July we are hosting a 5-day micro-house workshop. We are using our brick press to press ~7000 bricks from the ground beneath our feet to build a small house. This is a great opportunity to learning about natural building, sustainability, affordable housing, and construction. I have added the link to the workshop below.

Would it be possible for you to pass this information through your organization? Any help you can provide would be much appreciated. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Stephen Whiting