Earth Day evening!
From: Mary Jo Cristofaro (mjcristofarogmail.com)
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 22:55:40 -0700 (PDT)

I was asked to share this- I hope you can attend and will share it too!

cheers- MJ

Dear Cannon Valley Friends:

We wish to invite you to a soup supper/potluck on Tuesday evening, April 22 at 5:30 at Village on the Cannon Community Room, 301 Â7th Street West. ÂPlease bring bread, cheese, fruit, or dessert to share. ÂWe will have 2 different Vegetarian Soups available. ÂIt will be most helpful if you will reply either to this e-mail or at Meeting for Worship this Sunday so that we will know how many are coming.

After potluck, (at about 6:30 p.m.), there will be a showing of the film, "Years of Living Dangerously". ÂWe are extremely grateful to Paul Zorn who will be sharing his knowledge of technology to hook us up through his laptop to show the film on the large screen. ÂÂFollowing the film, there will be time for sharing our thoughts and ideas about caring for our planet earth.

We hope to see you there.

Peace and Wider Interaction Committee
Suzanne-Joy, Nancy, Sharon, Sam, and Linne