Northfield TimeBank/Community Exchange
From: Karen Olson (knolsongmail.com)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 01:39:35 -0700 (PDT)
A TIME BANK FOR CHANGING TIMES!

The Northfield TimeBank-Community Exchange would like to invite you to some exciting upcoming events!!

This is an exciting season for our little network!  We hope to see many new and familiar faces in the upcoming months as we work to build our time bank into a thriving alternative marketplace that promotes equality and builds a caring community economy through inclusive exchanges of time and talents!

In April, May, and June we will be hosting informational and networking events twice per month on 1st Thursday evenings at the Northfield Senior Center and 3rd Saturday mornings at The Contented Cow.

We kick off THIS Thursday, April 3rd 7:00-8:30pm at the Northfield Senior Center located at 1651 Jefferson Parkway.

Next is Saturday, April 19th 10:00-11:30am at The Contented Cow- 516 Division Street.

Current members, please bring samples, descriptions, business cards, or brochures about you and your offers to share with others. It will be great to see who is offering what, and have a chance to hear more about each other's services! Maybe you have an idea for how to use something you are offering...

Interested in the concept?? Come find out during a short presentation of what time banks are and what is being exchanged that you need or could use without spending your money!

There will be support for anyone with questions about getting signed up, or using their current accounts.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! Please forward this announcement to anyone you think might like to come.
Also, watch for upcoming op-eds in the Northfield News, local radio interviews, a snazzy new poster and our table at the Riverwalk!

The time has never been better to be able to spend less money and use our time!!
See you soon!