Fwd: Northfield Earth Day- April 26th "Save the Date and Spread the Word!"
From: Mary Jo Cristofaro (mjcristofarogmail.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 14:08:19 -0800 (PST)

Good Sunny Afternoon!

Check out the exciting day we have planned thus far! Please mark your calendars and help spread the word.... If you know of anyone else who would like to help sponsor the event- please send them our way.

We also have plans brewing for a "Community Solar 101" educational opportunity on the eve of the event- Friday night April 25th. Look for updates soon.

We hope you can join us!

Mary Jo Cristofaro and the Earth Day team.
Transition Northfield
northfieldearthday [at] gmail.com