Designing for climate change
From: Paul Sebby (psebbywell.com)
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 14:20:56 -0800 (PST)
Have you noticed that our climate is changing?  The Minnesota permaculture group, PRI Cold Climate (www.pricoldclimate.org), is presenting two talks in March on how to design a sustainable landscape in Minnesota that takes into account our changing climate.

Each talk is at Bryant Lake Bowl in Minneapolis from 7 - 9 pm (doors open at 6 pm); the first is on March 5 and the second on March 12.  Admission is $15 per talk (or $10 if you are a member of PRI).
See the attached image for details about these events.

I think these will be very good talks; I plan to go to both of them.
  Paul