Resilient Household groups forming--to start in February
From: Angel Dobrow (adobrowhotmail.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 13:23:34 -0800 (PST)
Hello Transition Northfield friends:

Resilient Households groups are to start meeting in February. If you are interested, please let us know by selecting a day of the month for attendance. We have more open spots on the third Mondays, so we suggest you go there...but there are a few spots still open on the first Thursdays. First meeting for the Monday section is 2-17-14 (Waterford Township Hall) and first meeting for the Thursday section is 2-6-14 (Dobrow house 1301 Washington St.), both at 6:30pm. Plan on 1.5 hours.

Please order and bring Survival Mom by Lisa Bedford, Monkey See is prepped to do a group order. (Thursday folks do this now!) Our first session will be used to introduce ourselves, go over the suggested outline and format, distribute additional materials. Please read the chapter on water, so that we can get a feel for Lisa's style!

Please let us know asap which section you will be attending and we will then send confirmation for your spot.
And see here for a little more detail...http://transitionnorthfield.org/2014/01/resilient-household-groups-forming-now/

Thanks--Angel and Mera