Northfield Area Climate Summit: Jan. 18
From: Paul Sebby (psebbywell.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 15:30:07 -0800 (PST)
Greetings Transition Northfield's list serve!

The Northfield Area Climate Summit currently has 381 registrants for the Northfield Area Climate Summit! It's very exciting and we hope you are able to attend as well.

Enclosed please find information to be an exhibitor at the Sustainability Action and Idea Fair. If you know anyone (including you) who has informative/educational displays, participatory projects and products and services that help reduce CO2 emissions and/or improve the sustainability of our community and planet... please share the enclosed doc with them. We hope you can help promote the event as well. See below and if you have any questions email me at northfieldclimatesummit [at] gmail.com
Thanks and hope to see you there!
Mary Jo

Good Afternoon!

The Northfield Area Climate Summit is just around the corner. We currently have 260 registered attendees and this number is rising fast. Time is running out to sign up to be an exhibitor at the Sustainable Community Action and Idea Fair on January 18, 2014.  Register Now!  Having you with us will make this an exceptional event! If you would like to participate in the summit sessions, when you are not at your exhibit, please register at: www.northfieldclimatesummit.org

Please note these highlights/ updates:

1) Submissions must be post marked by Jan 13th 2014!- Your spot is not secured until your registration is received and there is limited space- send your registration form in today. If you are a co-sponsor of $100 or more, a breakout session presenter or a student group and are expecting a table for free you still need to register. Please either cut and paste the bottom portion of the registration form and or fill it in and scan it to this email:northfieldclimatesummit [at] gmail.com (note: the first registration form that was sent out had the incorrect email at the bottom of the form- the one above is correct!)

2) Exhibitors are encouraged to keep their displays up during the lunch hour (11:30 – 1:00pm) Please bring a bag lunch or ask for a free lunch ticket at the registration desk. We request someone person your table during lunch.

3) Once we receive your registration we will be sending you a confirmation email. We will also be sending you a scanned map, via email of where you will be setting up in Buntrock Commons along with your table number just a couple days before the event.

4) Please share the Climate Summit poster enclosed as a pdf with all your contacts and if you would, please post our website on your website:www.northfieldclimatesummit.org

5) Please like us on Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/northfieldclimatesummit and tweet us at https://twitter.com/NfldClimate

Thank you for helping to promote this event!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me here or at 651-208-8301 v/t. We look forward to having you at the 2014 Northfield Area Climate Summit!

Warmly,

Mary Jo Cristofaro
Climate Summit team
Transition Northfield