Re: Reminder: Resilient Book Club this Monday at library 6:30.
From: Karen Olson (knolsongmail.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 16:14:19 -0800 (PST)
Greetings bookclubbers...

So there is a city meeting tonight about a master plan for Bridge Square that I would really like to go to. We had an initiating group meeting at the same time as the last one, and so this is the second-and final-in person opportunity to have some input.

I hate to miss bookclub, but feel it is important to offer my 2 Cents about what a 'village square' might look and feel like.

I wish everyone a wonderful (hopefully $100) holiday and give thanks for the fun and insights we share around the conversation table. I look forward to our re-incarnation as a resilient household group in the new year!!

Peace and light to you all!!
Karen