Good wood splitter
From: Paul Sebby (psebbywell.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 15:18:13 -0800 (PST)
I have a household resilience recommendation:

If you use wood for heating or cooking you probably need to split wood
sometimes, because even if you buy it split, some of the pieces may be too big
for your woodstove/cookstove or you need to split some of it into smaller
kindling to get a fire going.  Like me, you've probably used axes and wedges to
split the wood, which may provide an element of excitement, danger, and
frustration to your life, but now I've found a better way.

There's a small company in New York state that sells a US-made wood splitter
that is super effective and quite safe without having to fling an axe around.
It's called the Woodwiz Splitter and you can read about it or buy it here:
www.woodwiz.com

I have no connection with this company; it's just a very good product that I
can recommend.

    Paul