Reminder--RBC at Pivotal Point tonight. Address inside.
From: Angel Dobrow (adobrowhotmail.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 07:05:12 -0800 (PST)

Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 09:02:35 -0600
From: meracolling [at] gmail.com
Subject: [transitionnorthfield] Resiliency Book Club - Nov 11 change of location!
CC: lubanovi [at] stolaf.edu; transitionnorthfield [at] centerforsustainableliving.org
To: adobrow [at] hotmail.com

Hi people, this Monday, November 11 the library is not open so we are meeting at a different location: Pivotal Point Oriental Medicine, at 1300 Bollenbacher Drive (near the ice arena.) It's Jenny's business location and the most central location we could come up with on short notice - thank you Jenny!!

The reading this time is a few excerpts from the book Post-Carbon Reader. Here is a link in case you want to read it online:

Read section 9 on economics, and section 15 on building resilience. Let me know if you have any questions, or need a ride this Monday. Thanks! -Mera and Angel.