Resiliency Book Club - Nov 11 change of location!
From: Mera Colling (meracollinggmail.com)
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 07:02:37 -0800 (PST)
Hi people, this Monday, November 11 the library is not open so we are meeting at a different location: Pivotal Point Oriental Medicine, at 1300 Bollenbacher Drive (near the ice arena.) It's Jenny's business location and the most central location we could come up with on short notice - thank you Jenny!!

The reading this time is a few excerpts from the book Post-Carbon Reader. Here is a link in case you want to read it online:

http://www.postcarbon.org/reader/toc

Read section 9 on economics, and section 15 on building resilience. Let me know if you have any questions, or need a ride this Monday. Thanks! -Mera and Angel.