Re: Resilient Book Club
From: Mera Colling (meracollinggmail.com)
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 06:10:55 -0700 (PDT)
Darn, my mistake - section 9 is economics, and section 15 is building resilience. Here is a better link!

http://www.postcarbon.org/reader/toc

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 1:24 PM, Mera Colling <meracolling [at] gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Angel Dobrow <adobrow [at] hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi all--

It recently came to my attention that some readers were looking for group book buying arrangements through Monkey See for the RBC book discussion.

So I wanted to explain that we try to select books available from libraries or already on private book shelves. Here is a list of upcoming books so people have time to organize procurement.

So, really you need to get the next two books!

Thanks--Angel

Nov 2013: Post Carbon Reader, edited by Richard Heinberg; sections 9 and 15.
Dec 2013: $100 Holiday by Bill McKibben
Jan 2014: a movie Payback, Margaret Atwood
Feb 2014: fiction TBD
Mar 2014: Journey of the Universe by Brian Schwimme (tentative)