Resilient Book Club
From: Angel Dobrow (adobrowhotmail.com)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 11:05:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all--

It recently came to my attention that some readers were looking for group book buying arrangements through Monkey See for the RBC book discussion.

So I wanted to explain that we try to select books available from libraries or already on private book shelves. Here is a list of upcoming books so people have time to organize procurement.

So, really you need to get the next two books!

Thanks--Angel

Nov 2013: Post Carbon Reader, edited by Richard Heinberg; sections 9 and 15.
Dec 2013: $100 Holiday by Bill McKibben
Jan 2014: a movie Payback, Margaret Atwood
Feb 2014: fiction TBD
Mar 2014: Journey of the Universe by Brian Schwimme (tentative)