trip to Milwaukee for Transition Training and meet with Rob Hopkins
From: Angel Dobrow (adobrowhotmail.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 10:14:46 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all--

See here http://transitionmilwaukee.org/page/transition-launch-training-october-14-15

A van load will be traveling to Milwaukee for this event. Please note that there is an additional day of activity (and a public meeting with Rob Hopkins) on Wednesday; but at this point my van is going for Monday and Tuesday only.

I have little info besides what is linked above. I am in e-mail contact with Sarah Zahner, one of the trainers, regarding logistics and potentially housing for the group.

If you are interested in attending with us, please let me know asap. I am planning on reserving 2 hotel rooms for two nights: either Sunday/Monday or Monday/Tuesday.

The cost of the training is $125, I am hoping we can share gas and hotel costs.

Thanks--Angel