Re: Resilient Book Club this coming Monday 9-9-13 6:30 Northfield Public Library
From: Mera Colling (meracollinggmail.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 13:11:36 -0700 (PDT)

The location for tonight's meeting is at the Contented Cow - sorry about the last minute change!

On Sep 6, 2013 11:12 AM, "Angel Dobrow" <adobrow [at] hotmail.com> wrote:
VERY interesting book, very.

Green Illusions by Ozzie Zehner. Please come for the discussion even if you had not had a chance to read the book. Our preference, of course, is that you do read it. However, I think we can all chime in on this topic.

Peace--Angel