Re: push mower in Northfield
From: Robert Bruce (rkbrucestolaf.edu)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 15:11:45 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Angel;well done.  MJ spoke forst and the mower has a new happy home.  Communication works.      Peace and love             Bob

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 3:45 PM, Angel Dobrow <adobrow [at] hotmail.com> wrote:
I need to get rid of my beloved push (hand) mower, a light-weight German import.

Would you be good enough to pass the word to the transitioners that it is available?  The interested party can call me at 645-9279 (before Friday when we leave to visit sisters in the Rockies) and arrange a pick-up.  Has the catcher and we still have the paperwork on it.

Bob Bruce