Sauerkraut Class - pass it on.
From: Mera Colling (meracollinggmail.com)
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 13:16:34 -0700 (PDT)

*Simply Sauerkraut Class*

Seeds Farm in Northfield has plenty of delicious cabbage in the field so itâs time to preserve itâ
& we hope you can help us out!

WHEN:  Thursday, August 15, 5:00 pm-6:30 pm

WHERE:  Seeds Farm, 6903 115th St E Northfield, MN 55057

WHAT:  We will harvest cabbage together in the field and then preserve it together.  The class will be taught by Local Educator Mera Colling and Seeds Farmâs Farm Manager Becca Carlson.

***Please bring a wide mouth Quart Mason jar to take your sauerkraut home in.

***We will provide the rest of the materials and know-how!

COST:  $5 per person

HOW TO REGISTER:  Please email seedsfarm [at] gmail.com and pay on-site at the class