Re: Resilient book club next Monday 7-8-13; Public Library 6; 30 pm
From: jenny gamer (jennygamerme.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 07:14:05 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all!

I won't be there tonight- my mother in law is coming down with her beep ball team and I'm going to watch their game.
I'll miss you!
Jenny

On Jul 03, 2013, at 08:00 PM, Angel Dobrow <adobrow [at] hotmail.com> wrote:

Book: Independence Days, Sharon Astyk

Please come even if you have not had a chance to read the book! Sharon's clear writing motivates many of us to get busy getting off the industrial food grid. (I will lend out my copy after the discussion.) And maybe, just maybe, we can discuss some group food processing ideas.

See you on Monday--Angel and Mera