Resiliency Book Club: Eaarth (McKibben) discussion this Monday!
From: Mera Colling (meracollinggmail.com)
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 16:17:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Resiliency Book Club and Transition people,

This Monday 5/13/13, we will be meeting at 6:30 to discuss the book Eaarth by Bill McKibben in the Northfield Public Library meeting room. If you get a chance to let me know that you are coming (or canât make it and are a regular attendee), that would be great. You donât have to have read the book recently to attend!  (You donât have to have read the book at all, if you want to come and check us out. We are a friendly bunch.)

The next few months look like this:

June â Beyond Civilization by Daniel Quinn
July â Independence Days by Sharon Astyk

Hope to see you in a couple days! (And donât be afraid to pick it up now â itâs four chapters long, and I read it in two days.) âMera.