Re: Meeting at the Tavern tonight 6:30
From: Robert Bruce (rkbrucestolaf.edu)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 12:46:53 -0700 (PDT)
This is your Dutch Uncle:  While I am delighted to hear of the joy occasioned by last night's regular meeting...  My friends, while that occurred, I was one of the interested citizens, and I think the only person present who believes in Transition and what it can accomplish, attending the Economic Development panel hosted by the Northfield NDEA.
If we, and I still count myself as a Transitioner, do not attend the meetings focusing on the future of Northfield, we loose out on the opportunity for input, for making sure the eventual plans include at least some of the elements we think are required for any real, sustainable, resilient future,
There will be other opportunities; let us take advantage of them.   Thanks for listening,    peace and love,   Bob (your friendly neighborhood Dutch Uncle...)