Re: Meeting at the Tavern tonight 6:30
From: Karen Olson (knolsongmail.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 08:10:37 -0700 (PDT)
I would like to second Christine's sentiment about the fun factor of last nights meeting!...and how good it feels to have a plan for working well together. Renewed optimisim is a better buzz than beer if you ask me! (although the beer buzz is fun too :-)
Thanks to all for making it work and sticking together. Let's remember, having fun is in our agreements...we were just doing the right thing!!

Let's enjoy this FABULOUS weather out there!

Karen