Re: Meeting at the Tavern tonight 6:30
From: Christine (nugs37yahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 07:41:27 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Friends!!!!!!!!!
Thank you ever so much for indulging me with meeting at the Tavern instead of Arcadia. As most of you know, I only get out a few times a year, so your spontaneous change was very appreciated. I had so much fun--I hope you all did, too.  Our meeting was so successful and I feel really happy that we have come up with a nice process for conflict resolution and a plan for upholding our group agreements.  Yes! We did it!

Can't wait to see you all again!

Christine S.

nugs37 [at] yahoo.com