Fwd: keystone xl deadline
From: Mary Jo Cristofaro (mjcristofarogmail.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 09:23:37 -0700 (PDT)
Friends-
Please click on the link below and send this letter (you can certainly edit it- I did)  by 5pm today.  Read Suzie's note below--MN 350 is trying to funnel folks through this site to get this done! We can not afford for our carbon levels to keep going up and up and up. Make your voice be heard!
Thanks so much!!
Mary Jo