Please join us to view award-winning film BIDDER 70
From: Angel Dobrow (adobrowhotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 19:50:29 -0700 (PDT)

This Saturday, 7 pm at the Unitarian Fellowship/Masonic Lodge. (corner of
Linden and W 2nd, in Northfield MN)

Bidder 70 is the story of Tim DeChristopher, soon to be released from federal
prison for
protesting the auction of
oil and gas leases on public lands. Tim participated in the auction as
Bidder70, he exited as a hero in the fight to get climate change on the
national agenda.

It is also the story
of the movement called Peaceful Uprising that grew to support him and bring to
national attention our extremely vulnerable relationship to the future if we
continue to burn oil and gas with no regard for the consequences.

See the inspiring trailer here: http://vimeo.com/19752485

Our future
depends on a multitude of actions to oppose the too-powerful oil and gas
interests in this country; our future also depends on being inspired by civil
disobedience as one of our tools.

Join
us for a free evening showing of the film Bidder 70. Saturday,
April 13, 7pm.

Unitarian
Fellowship/Masonic Lodge, corner of Linden and W 2nd St.

Co-sponsored
by Unitarian Fellowship, Transition Northfield, and St Olaf SustainAbilities.

Help us publicize this event: FaceBook, e-mail lists. View the poster at
www.transitionnorthfield.org

© 2013 MicrosoftTermsPrivacyDevelopers