Re: follow-up from movie discussion
From: jennygamer (jennygamerme.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 13:15:26 -0700 (PDT)
"But on average, the top 1% earned $1.12 million, up from $980,000 the year
before."
This is probably closer to what our minds remembered.  Thanks Shodo

On Mar 11, 2013, at 11:04 PM, Shodo Spring <shodo.spring [at] gmail.com> wrote:

Hi! Since I don't remember who this discussion was with, here is a bit of
income data:
It takes just under $370,000 annual income to get into the top 1%.
Thousand, not million.

http://money.cnn.com/2012/11/20/news/economy/top-1-percent/index.html

Sorry for the surplus email.

Great discussion!