Resilience Book Club at Karen's this Monday (movie night!)
From: Angel Dobrow (adobrowhotmail.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 07:25:25 -0800 (PST)
Hi all--

And advance apologies if you are receiving duplicate e-mails.

This month we are watching Collapse by National Geographic (there is another
film with same name). Here is a link with a brief description:
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/2210-collapse/

The film is about 1.5 hours long, so we moved the group to Karen's home for
most comfortable viewing (and to avoid the library closing schedule.)
We ask that people RSVP, so we can have enough chairs set up; AND so you can
get the address.

Monday 3-11-13 6:30.

Looking forward to seeing you and the film!

Thanks--Angel
612-216-1206