Next Transition Northfield meeting: Thursday, January 31 6:00 Co-op Mtg Room
From: Mera Colling (meracollinggmail.com)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 16:53:09 -0800 (PST)
Ladies and Gentlemen,

The next Transition Northfield meeting will be held on January 31st, this
upcoming Thursday, in the Just Food Coop Community Room at 6:00 pm.

Here is the agenda I cooked up in my kitchen (because thatâs where my computer
lives.) Let me know if there are any other additions or changes. Iâve also
attached the notes from the early January meeting. At the last one, we had a
heck of a time trying to find a date that works for February, so January 31 was
what we came up with, and we still have people who canât make it! âMera.