Re: The Resilient Gardener is 35% off, FYI
From: George Kinney (geokinneygmail.com)
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 06:49:37 -0800 (PST)
I realize that is a savings of your dollars, but I'm surprised that the Transitions group isn't preferentially buying from Jerry at Monkey See -- a local small business, keeping the downtown resilient. He gives a discount for book clubs - not as generous as 35%, but still....he was easy to work with for our _Power From the People_ book buy.

George