Fw: Fwd: Solarize Northfield - The Northfield Community Solar Program
From: pigkiss (pigkissmeans.net)
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 22:39:09 -0800 (PST)
Transition Northfield!

Please read about this exciting opportunity below--- and please pass it on to
all!

Transition Youth will be helping to launch this project! This is so super
exciting! They will be helping to identify where residential solar makes the
most sense- ultimately zoning areas to target and canvas with information. A
few of them will receive training to be able to speak eloquently to the
concept, the panels, the stats and the funding details folks will be asking
them.
I can not tell you how pumped they are to be able to contribute to a Solarized
Northfield!

In hope...
Mary Jo Cristofaro