Easy-to-apply grant money for groups like us
From: Shodo Spring (shodo.springgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 09:38:49 -0700 (PDT)
A $2500 grant for "improving your community." Hope somebody takes this on.

http://community1.maker.good.is/

thanks.
Shodo
--
Shodo Spring
507-384-8541

The Compassionate Earth Walk is a physical walk through the heart of North
America, a moving spiritual community dedicating our energy to nourishing
the earth, and an invitation to all humans to wake up, end the destruction,
and return to our home in the community of life.          *(Summer 2013,
Keystone Pipeline route)*

I'm traveling; there may be a delay in reply.