POTLUCK THIS SUNDAY
From: Karen Olson (knolsongmail.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 21:35:41 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Dear friends!

I had intended to get this out a couple of nights ago, but alas our
'interwebs' were down-wouldn't you know...Kaya spent the evening
troubleshooting with Charter for me. THANK GOD for my children...

I wanted to confirm my invitation to the potluck at our home this Sunday
the 15th starting around 11:00am. I figure we can out smart the mosquitos
for a while, and Kaya and Kellen have crafted a super fun ancient swedish
lawn game called Kubb if anyone wants to give it a try. We can share food,
pick fresh raspberries and catch up on everyones summer activites.  I will
make sun tea and lemonade and have cooler with ice if anyone wants to bring
other beverages. Also, depending on how hot it is, I will fire up our grill
so folks can put something on that too. We'll have a salad or two. Please
bring whatever is inspiring you now from your gardens or the markets.

I soooooooo look forward to seeing everyone!
Till Sunday,
Karen

Hey Shodo, if you are planning to come, my address is 105 Orchard St S
My # is 645-2967
Hope to meet you!