Northfield Earth Day info
From: Paul Sebby (psebbywell.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 19:55:47 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all!
Hope this note finds you well.

The Earth Day team looks forward to you joining us for this years Earth Day
Celebration!  Please consider being an exhibitor or taking a workshop.
Enclosed  find Earth Day information, exhibitor information and workshop
descriptions!  We hope you can help us spread the word by sharing this info
with all your contacts. We are especially looking to fill all of our workshops!

Thanks for helping us get the word out... and hope to see you there!

Cheers from the 2012 Earth Day team:
Mary Jo Cristofaro, Becky Wagner, Jenny Gamer, Helen Forsythe, Kelly
Scheuerman, Mera Colling, Arlo Cristofaro-Hark, Nancy Dennis, Monica Caldwell,
Paula Manor, Lauren Allin and Tracy Goodwin!

    Northfield’s Perennial Earth Day Celebration: A Call to Action!
                                        Saturday April 28th 12-5p

Come and celebrate Earth Day with the community of Northfield on Saturday April
28, 12-5p.m. The location will be outside the UCC church on Union Street
between 3rd and 4th St.  If it rains we will be inside.  This family friendly
event will feature earth-friendly activities such as making May day baskets,
books out of recycled paper and newspaper hats to join in our Earth Day
Promenade.

New this year are several hands-on classes happening at the celebration on
April 28th.  See highlighted descriptions and sign-up by going to the
Transition Northfield’s website at www.transitionnorthfield.org  Other
attractions include local music, break dancers, chalk art and local treats.

Local exhibitors so far include: Transition Northfield, Just Food Co-op, Cannon
River Watershed Partnership,  Rice County Environmental Services, Ruthie’s
Kitchen, Innovative Power Systems, Community Supported Agriculture, Pivotal
Point Oriental Medicine and many others! If you are interested in being an
exhibitor by sharing something sustainable that you are doing- download the
registration form at www.transitionnorthfield.org

In the spirit of Earth Day we are encouraging folks to walk, bike, or scooter
to the event.

Rain Location: First United Church of Christ- 300 Union St.

Thank you to our sponsors so far: Transition Northfield, Cannon River Watershed
Partnership, Just Food Co-op, Carleton’s ACT Center, First United Church of
Christ, Montessori’s Children’s House, The Archer House, The Rotary Club of
Northfield and Transition Youth/YES.

American Sign Language Interpreters will be at Earth Day!

Questions contact:
Mary Jo Cristofaro, northfieldearthday [at] gmail.com or
 651-208-8301