Permaculture events in Northfield: 1/25 & 2/2
From: Paul Sebby (psebbywell.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 19:33:43 -0800 (PST)
Dear Transitioners,

Paul Sebby and Joe Gransee-Bowman are hosting two Permaculture events in
Northfield over the next few weeks!

The first event is a movie night with short excerpts from 3 or 4 Permaculture
videos.  The themes will be water management and in-town Permaculture (i.e.
urban or suburban applications as opposed to rural sites).  This will be on
Wednesday January 25 at 6:30 pm at the Just Food Co-op community room.  The
videos will run for about an hour with some discussion time afterwards.

The second event is a Permaculture Information talk that will introduce
Permaculture and some of its concepts, as well as how you can start to apply
those ideas in your own landscape.  This talk will be on Thursday February 2nd
at 7:00 pm also at the Just Food Co-op community room; the talk and discussion
will go until 8:30.

These are leading up to a one-day Permaculture workshop that we plan to have in
a few months, so watch for more information about that.

These events will give us a chance to think about green, growing plants as we
move through the winter.  We hope to see you there!

   Paul and Joe