Local Food meeting: Jan. 7
From: Paul Sebby (psebbywell.com)
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 13:45:56 -0800 (PST)
Transitioners,

Our next monthly meeting to collect input for a Community Resilience Transition
Plan is on Saturday, January 7th and the topic is local food.  Northfield has a
lot of ongoing activity in the local food arena, so at this meeting we will
discuss what resources we have, what we still need, and how to accomplish what
we need to do.

The meeting will be on January 7th from 9 – 11 am at the UCC church (Third and
Union Streets) in Northfield.  We hope to see you there!

For more information, see transitionnorthfield.org.

   Paul