Energy action steps on web site
From: Paul Sebby (psebbywell.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 20:27:42 -0800 (PST)
I've written a post on our transitionnorthfield.org web site about the
Community Resilience Transition Plan meeting on December 3rd, where we gathered
action step ideas related to Energy.  See the web site for a summary of the
actions (or the full list).

There are also two new tabs on the web site:
- Resilience Plan: an outline of all the proposed sections in our plan, with
links to the notes for each topic as they become available.
- Local Resources: a list of local people and organizations that can help build
community resilience.

   Paul