Eggs and lemon curd and girl scout cookies
From: Mera Colling (meracollinggmail.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 08:45:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, this is Mera.  I have eggs for sale, $3.00 per dozen, and I still have
girl scout cookies that haven't been sent back yet so I'm giving people one
last chance to get more ($3.50/box).  There were a few people who wanted
cookies but we never made that connection happen, so let me know if you want
some.  I also have homemade canned lemon curd that I will sell too, but I
haven't figured out how much to charge for it yet.  (Lemon curd is buttery
and lemony, and it's good on toast or cakes.)  I will also have lime curd
for sale when requested.

My road is going to be closed from July 11-16, so if you want things that
week let me know and I will meet you somewhere more convenient :)
thanks! Hope you are having a great summer! And if you know someone who may
be interested in the above items, pass this along to them. -Mera.
  • (no other messages in thread)