Work party 10-10-10
From: Angel Dobrow (adobrowhotmail.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 04:28:31 -0700 (PDT)
Please forward to those interested that I may have missed.

After some discussion (there was limited response to organizing an event
planning committee, and that's OK), Transition Northfield agreed to sponsor a
chicken coop building activity on Sunday 10-10-10, in the afternoon. It will be
held here in town from 1-6 pm. Our vision is building 1-2 coops (town-size),
planting garlic, pressing apples, serving squash soup.

It also sounds like several area churches are planning events too, contact them
directly (I have no actual data.)

I will get a publicity piece out soon; we are still hammering (!) out some
details.

WHAT WE NEED:

folks to cook soup and bring with (or contact me in advance and I'll arrange a
pick-up);
folks to bring apples, preferably free and from non-sprayed sources (like your
neighbors)

Let me know what you can do; how you can help get the word out; what you can
bring.

Thanks!!

Peace--Angel Dobrow

  • (no other messages in thread)