movies available...today?
From: eimalou (eimalougmail.com)
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 07:23:44 -0700 (PDT)
Does anyone have power of community or end of suburbia and can drop them off
(or I can pick them up) today?  The environ. studies class at Artech would
like to watch one of those movies this afternoon, and the teacher has to be
away for part of the class so if I could get one of those movies for them to
watch that would be awesome.  Email me back at this address (
eimalou [at] gmail.com) and let me know if you can drop off one of the movies at
the artech front desk or if I could pick it up at noon or sooner.  Thanks!
-Mera.

P.S. if nobody has an avail. movie today, they would still be interested in
showing one of them after today...

--
Mera Colling
  • (no other messages in thread)