Re: Film festival flyer
From: Paul Sebby (psebbywell.com)
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 13:38:18 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for sending the film festival flyer, Karen... I put it in a new blog post on the TN web site.

I also added a "Resources" tab where we can put downloadable versions of brochures, handouts, etc. For now, I've added a scanned copy of Olivia's "Now what can I do?" sheet. People can either log in and edit the Resources page and add new items, or email them to me and I'll add them. (Marcea, this is where we can put your resources list.)

  Paul