Re: Sat agenda
From: Paul Sebby (psebbywell.com)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 18:34:43 -0800 (PST)
Ok, Olivia confirmed that Saturday's meeting (1/23) is indeed at the white office building 801 North Hwy 3, across from Dairy Queen.

I'm going to pick up Bob and also bring the flip chart stand and flip charts and markers that we had here for the retreat. I'll plan to be at the meeting right around 8:30. I've got bread dough mixed up so I hope to bring some bread.

Looking forward to it as always!  Drive carefully everyone.

   Paul
  • Sat agenda Olivia Frey, January 22 2010
    • Re: Sat agenda Robert Bruce, January 22 2010
    • Re: Sat agenda Paul Sebby, January 22 2010