Soup supper discsussion 9-11-09 6 pm Karen's house
From: Angel Dobrow (adobrowhotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 08:39:39 -0700 (PDT)
Dear transitioners and friends:

Our September supper discussion has been CHANGED to Friday 9-11-09 (Labor Day
et al.) We will be trying very hard NOT to change this night, this time only.

Attached is a speech from Daniel Quinn regarding paradigm shifts among other
things. We hope everyone will have a chance to read, digest, and come ready to
participate in discussion. We think this will feed your energy source, while
Karen and I will feed your bellies. At this September meeting we will also
notify everyone of the October reading, AND we will be collecting ideas from
the supper-mates about things they would like to see discussed in the group. So
bring ideas too!

Please RSVP to me for a supper head-count. Also, feel free to forward this note
to folks you think may be interested.

Peace--Angel

  • (no other messages in thread)