8-8-09 meeting notes as a word.doc
From: Angel Dobrow (adobrowhotmail.com)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 06:45:21 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry--I forgot I have a version of Word that is not compatible with all other
versions. Try this.

Last night Karen and myself heard Bill McKibben and Will Steger speak in Edina
about climate change. And guess who was there? Erick from the TN workshop! I
invited him to the soup supper discussions...it seems he is beginning to
connect with a few transitioners in the area.

Peace--Angel

  • (no other messages in thread)