northfield.org Transition Northfield
From: C S (nugs37yahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 06:56:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Friends,
Please help! Transition Northfield training is indeed on Northfield.org,
but, it looks TERRIBLE and is INCOHERENT. Would someone be willing to clean
it up so that it makes sense? Right now, it doesn't: It has part of the SAVE
THE DATE verbiage and part REGISTRATION verbiage scrambled together. The
most important piece of information is the website link to our training
information, and it is not even hyperlinked or even easy to find on the
page.

http://www.transitionus.org/event/training_northfield

Please make sure that all news sources are clear!

Also, I will email the latest announcement for this and as a reminder to be
spreading the news to all folks!

Love and Peace,
Christine

  • (no other messages in thread)