next center for sustainable living meeting
From: Olivia Frey (oliviafrey209hotmail.com)
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 07:16:32 -0700 (PDT)
Dear CSL Board and Green Coalition Friends: The next CSL board meeting is
Saturday, May 10, from 10-12 a.m. at Odd Fellows Park. All are invited.
Attached are our minutes from the Annual Meeting in March. Several issues in
Northfield need our urgent attention. We need our Green Coalition to stay
active: 1. Possible annexation of 500+ acres in Dakota County, west of the
hospital, to be turned into an Industrial Park. 2. Possible archery range in
Lashbrook Park. A group has formed that hopes to expand in order to give loving
care to this park, to bring playground equipment, and a shelter so that the
park can be used more by members of the community. 3. Watchdog the Planning
Commission, and future developments of the 500 acre annexation.  Please join
CSL and attend this meeting.
http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_mobile_052008